[Magdalen] hissing at Haman

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:09:06 UTC 2015

My whole point in posting about the book was that people were so up in arms
about the theme that they were posting inflammatory "anti" posts about
something they a) hadn't read, in most cases, and b) didn't recognize the
source of. I very much doubt that most of them were even familiar with the
book of Esther!