[Magdalen] SPICY KOREAN CUCUMBER KIMCHI REFRIGERATOR PICKLES

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:08:16 UTC 2015

It varies, depending on your cucumbers. My first batch made one quart and
one pint jar. This time I've decided to cut the mini cucumbers in half
instead of in spears. If you're using regular cucumbers or pickling
cucumbers, you'll probably want to do spears. As for the water, it's "to
cover" once you get the things jarred.

I forgot to credit the recipe. It's from Jeanette's Healthy Living, a site
we like a lot. She has good recipes, some veg, some vegan, some not. Also
some gluten-free, if that's what you do.
jeanetteshealthyliving.com