[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:34:18 UTC 2015

I send him a copy for the lectern and one to the intercessor to look at
beforehand..  He rewrites them, sometimes reworking  my words, sometimes
putting in what he wants and editing me out.  Always demoting the BVM
to Mary and St. Peter our Patron to Peter, etc. St. Michael the
Archangel to Michael, etc.  And it turns out, unbenownst to me, sends
the intercessor his version.

Marion, a pilgrim