[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:00:39 UTC 2015

Yep.  I'm THAT close to stepping back from it all.  When he first said
he wanted me to use a template he supplied with a section reserved for
him to put in a nod to whatever he plans to preach on, I muttered to
myself but in the end complied. He changed that a lot, too, so what the
hell, eh?

Marion, a pilgrim