[Magdalen] Odd patrons at local eatery

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Apr 1 15:51:35 UTC 2016

We get that every Spring on the metal top of our chimney. It's a
yellow-bellied sapsucker looking for a mate. Fortunately it doesn't last
long.

We also have pileated woodpeckers here, although we've never seen one. One
can see their presence, however, by the distinctive holes they make in
trees, looking for bugs. https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/17114836518/

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com