[Magdalen] Trump, education and children

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 15:16:59 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/2/2016 10:26:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

But I  have and will keep mum on politics with relatives. With God's

This has been my family by-word as well, but Wisconsin Governor
and sometimes US Presidential candidate, Scott Walker, has changed
all that.  My large family in West Central Wisconsin positively  loathes
Walker, and have switched allegiance over to the Democratic Party.
This is an earth-shaking change in a family that has been in the
moderate Republican ranks for a 100 years or more.

Political discussions are now often and passionate.

David Strang.