[Magdalen] Trump, education and children

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 04:00:55 UTC 2016

The classic mistake is assuming someone you dislike acutely is a dummy.
Underestimating someone is essentially the same as being overconfident, and
that's how people get killed. Just sayin'

I suggest we not be overconfident, because the presidency is at stake. But
then, what do I know?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford