[Magdalen] On the road again. + Lab results.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 5 03:32:36 UTC 2016

Already, lab results.  Wild.

All pretty normal, just like my local doc told me on Friday.  I do have a couple queries for the medical sorts here.

1)  More or less randomly, my urine test will show a "trace" of blood.  And by random I mean this time yes that time no, it's more or less a crap (sic) shoot.  And, no one seems to care.  They see it, or don't see it, and all's well.  Is that a common sort of thing to be in urine at my age?  Or any age?  Pretty interesting, for medical novices like me.

2)  In February, and before, my liver readings were the usual high.  But last week, my local lab results showed a significant drop.  And today's Stanford results show it even lower.  Still high, I imagine, but the drop is noticeable, to say the least.  Query:  Am I drinking less?  My self-critical self says No, but, in all honesty, I do have a sense that I probably am.  Interesting, once again.