[Magdalen] WTPho?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:49:20 UTC 2016

Remember Joyce Chen? My brother and his wife and me & the gf went to her
little restaurant near MIT back in the mid-1970s. We ordered two things,
one medium & one hot. Dear God Have Mercy! Good thing they let us bring in
a six-pack o' cold, bitter beer.

As I've grown older (maybe my tastebuds are dying, maybe not) I like things
spicier & spicier. And I cook that way, too. I like it when my hair catches
fire. And my nose runs and my ears itch and ring.  The gf hates it, though,
so I practice my art in solitude.
-M,