[Magdalen] Closing mail account?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:52:23 UTC 2016

I think they do that without really thinking. I agree with you that these
providers just think, "Golly, we ought to just tweak this and that and..."
but never think about how a lot of us really count on the pages being
predictable.
("PREDICTABLE? Why on earth would we want to do THAT?" says the
nineteen-year-old IT expert)

You got it to where you actually wanted it. Let us take joy in that.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford