[Magdalen] Closing mail account?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:40:30 UTC 2016

I'm the opposite; I'm always checking my phone and iPad apps for
updates and needing to keep up with the latest and greatest. If a new
edition of a valued book comes out, I have a problem using the dreary
old version (which suddenly became dreary and old the moment I became
aware of the new edition). And I like figuring out new features, etc.

Different strokes! (Now New and Improved!) ("What was it before? Old
and lousy?" -- Rob Reiner as Mike Stivic, "All in the Family")

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA