[Magdalen] WTPho?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:58:15 UTC 2016

My son-in-law and daughter went to a family wedding in Red Hook,
Brooklyn....Puerto Rican to the max. Jonathan took Betsy to one of the
family-run (not his family, but somebody he knew) chicken places in the
neighborhood, where for $6 you get a plate of Puerto Rican-style half a
(small) chicken with rice and beans. Betsy has been trying to duplicate it
ever since.....and this is a kid who would not eat rice growing up!