[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:55:54 UTC 2016

Edgewater (our Chicago neighborhood, birthplace of Hillary Clinton!)
now has a long-awaited Whole Foods, and I like it except the prices.
But what the neighborhood desperately wants is its own Trader Joe's.
Yes, there are others in the city, but not a neighborhood one for our
very own.

It's become a bit of a local joke that when any retail space opens up
(such as when Blockbuster Video finally closed), someone in the
comments box of any online article about it has to say, "Trader
Joe's!" But these spaces either remain empty or are taken by such
fascinating retailers as AutoZone, Sleepy's Mattresses, or Walgreen's.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA