[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:16:22 UTC 2016

We also have a ban on the wispy plastic bags (in Cambridge, but not yet in
Boston).

I find shopping bags GREAT Christmas gifts (of the stocking-gift variety).
Useful, practical, and they last about a year.

I still own my Auntie's shopping basket, woven of light, smooth grasses on
a sturdy wooden frame (wood piece in the bottom and the handles are wrapped
wire). Did service from approx. 1935 to 1960. Still looking good.
-M