[Magdalen] Whole Foods wins !!!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:39:00 UTC 2016

I'm waiting for our online grocery to start the Local Bounty Share box
which is similar to Judy's CSA. the Organic Produce Box, which is what they
have in winter, has been awful and repetitive this winter....every week the
same stuff. I got it for awhile until we got overrun with carrots (last
year it was popcorn) of which I finally used the last a couple of weeks ago.

We use the more or less permanent shopping bags for our regular shopping
trips. Most of the ones I brought with me are either from Trader Joe's or
the late lamented Ukrop's in Richmond. S/O had a few already from Martin's
and then we have some insulated ones which we use for meats and produce,
especially in hot weather. One is from Walmart, one from Trader Joe's, and
we have a new one that came from S/O's last company event. Other bags bear
various tech logos. It's a weird assortment. I try to keep a couple in my
car for spontaneous trips but I'm not always successful.