[Magdalen] WTPho?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 15:24:25 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/9/2016 11:12:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

My  first
introduction to Indian food came from a friend who had served in the  Peace
Corps in northern India and learned not only the local cuisine, but  how to
mix the spices. My immediate reaction was, "WOW! Where has this been  all
my

I spent two of my summers while in medical school working in the
Anatomy Department for Dr. Harlan Mossman, one of the world's
premier embryologists at the time.  I developed a strong  friendship
with an East Indian physician who was working on his PhD in
embryology and was invited to his townhouse in the Eagle Heights
UW development ("Fertile Acres").  His wife, working on her PhD
in Physiology did the cooking.  My reaction was the same.

David Strang.