[Magdalen] Dumb question for the computer literate

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Wed Apr 13 12:56:29 UTC 2016

I operate one - which contains our weekly readings/notice sheet. This is
LINKED from our web page but operated through Wordpress. I think that is
easier than having it directly on the web site.
Using that is very simple.
See http://www.longford8.org.uk
and
http://churchbroughtonchurch.wordpress.com/

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England