[Magdalen] Dumb question for the computer literate

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:13:42 UTC 2016

Ours is a module we purchased as part of our website that's hosted by
a local website firm:

It offers RSS feeds, tagging, and a content management system
(formatting interface) but not much in the way of blog design. I use
it to post our priests' weekly writings, mainly.

The company calls it their "news/blog" module. The site is on a Drupal
platform, if that means anything (it means barely anything to me).

http://www.ascensionchicago.org/news

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA