[Magdalen] Prayer Request copied from Facebook

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:40:25 UTC 2016

Thank you for posting this Sibyl. I subscribe to Catherine's blog of poetry where she's often reflected on this health dilemma/mystery. I will pray.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2016, at 12:11 PM, Sibyl Smirl <polycarpa3 at ckt.net> wrote:

Gretchen Kenower‎ to Episcopalians on Facebook
44 mins ·

I ask your prayers for the Rev Catharine Phillips, who suffered a seizure on Monday and has not come out of the immediately- after state.She is in ICU, and can murmur in response to prayers. MRI showed everything normal ..Previous testing never showed any cause for these seizures. please include her husband and children -- and of course the medical team.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net