[Magdalen] Kansas City

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:09:01 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:06 PM, ROGER STOKES <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
> wrote:

> I had hoped to see Jon Egger while in Kansas City bit it wasn't to be so I
> had to occupy myself, which I did quite enjoyably.

Do wish I could have joined you. KC is only about 5 hours for us and we
have a son living  Lanexa. Unfortunately, I am in Mountain Home, AR for our
region Solo and Ensemble Festival.
(My students who performed today all earned 1st division ratings and get to
go to the state contest in 2 weeks). 7 of the bands students who performed
today are my private students, and I have 3 more performing tomorrow as
they had conflicts today.

Hope the remainder of your journey is pleasant.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>