[Magdalen] Are we down?

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 20 20:48:15 UTC 2016

Esther,  That is Bad News about your low platelets.  I am herre as well, checking usually twice a day rather than the constantly when at home.

I have been having trouble with my netbook taking an age to fire up so yesterday I decided to treat myself to a tablet, which I've been thinking about for a while.  Got one at reduced price at Walmart.  Get back to myroom and turn on netbook.  Windoze updates for about 2 hours but now seems happier to start.  Murphy's Law.
Roger, now in Idaho Falls having enjoyed the magnificent scenery on I-80, US 30 and I-15