[Magdalen] help emailing a word document

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:34:40 UTC 2016

I have just sent out about 20 different personal emails to friends and
family with a MS Word document attached that has a folder about my mom's
life that we are providing to those who come to the funeral. I just realized
that all of the documents are arriving in the in-box as an attachment that
is a tiny blank rectangle that is white (the MSWord 'W' is not there. When
the attempt is made to open it a window opens up saying that this file does
not have a program associated with it to perform the function (of
opening).....   Any idea of what is going on?  I sent the same doc to myself
and I could not open it either.

It is saved as a Word doc on my computer.  I just sent another word doc to
myself and it came through find as a word doc and opened.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr