[Magdalen] A good idea?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Apr 23 02:07:49 UTC 2016

Well, the road does say "Closed in Winter" - and guess what? It's still
Winter in Wyoming! Glad you saw some good sights, tho. Now comes the dull
part - I remember stopping in Saskatchewan on a group camping trip
throughout the West I took as a teenager. At a rest stop a local asked us if
Saskatchewan wasn't the dullest place we'd yet been to. We *really* wanted
to say, no, it wasn't, but in all honesty we couldn't.

Of course, we hadn't been to North Dakota yet.

Chad Wohlers
right now in
East Bridgewater, MA USA
where the dandelions are blooming!