[Magdalen] Motherly concern

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:53:52 UTC 2016

Cady,
How is Mike doing?

The place my son runs is looking for some kitchen help now (they weren't
earlier) - Barrel Mountain Brewing in Battle Ground, WA - so it is a bit of
a drive out of Vancouver, but doesn't involve crossing the river into
Portland.

https://www.facebook.com/SilverStarBrewing/?ft[qid]=6276761723951210745&ft[mf_story_key]=-3489257545127372335&ft[ego_id]=1185687944805448&ft[ei]=&ft[fbfeed_location]=1&ft[insertion_position]=4&__md__=1