[Magdalen] Superior North Shore - help please

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 24 02:53:44 UTC 2016

The trip around the Keewanaw Penisula is wonderful. I don't think you could do it justice, traverse the Bridge, and meet with Judy in timely fashion unless you added a day or two to the itinerary. I am amazed at the amount of miles you put in each day. I stopped doing that in the 70's after a trip to Victoria BC and Yellowstone from Tobermory ONT leaving from Chicago via Windsor Ontario (My aunt had died, and I celebrated her resurrection at the Motherhouse near Windsor.) Needless to say, that 70's trip didn't include the Keewanaw that was a vacetion in itself about 10 years later.

Joe Cirou