[Magdalen] Cremation (was A good idea?)

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:56:28 UTC 2016

Perhaps as we advance in years we are more comfortable with the
arrangements we are making ahead of the hour than our offspring.  We are
being sensible and writing the rules according to our own desires, while
they don't want to be reminded of their future loss and find such signs
morbid.

Marion, a pilgrim