[Magdalen] A good idea?

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:27:16 UTC 2016

At one point I had my mother in law, two cats, and a dog cremations in
their separate containers. My father in law with our help chartered the
tall sailing ship and all of us enjoyed a boat trip out, boxed lunches,
etc. at sunset, said mother in law was sent overboard. We sailed back in to
sinking sun.

The pets save one rest in pet cremation garden at The Episcopal Church of
the Redeemer!

Marilyn

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda