[Magdalen] Request for some prayers please..

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 15:52:18 UTC 2016

Hello everyoneMy parish is now involved in a situation where several local parishes will be closed... probably in the fall sometime.This means that organists and secretaries will be out of work... Please pray for us as we work through this - I haveno idea how it will end up and I am very afraid of the outcome. I worked my way through two parish closures butalways managed to find work again. Not so sure this will happen this go-round...
Thank you in advance...
Sheila