[Magdalen] Help, please.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 26 03:26:59 UTC 2016

>>>Employers need to realize that taking care of employees and making tghem feel valued is actually good for productivity and is cost effective.
Roger<<<

True, but it's not my employer that's the problem.  It's my immediate, very new and very fresh supervisor who treats me like an unruly child and leaves me feeling demoralised each and every day.  I will be meeting with her boss, our division chief, soon, to request the ungrantable (I think), a transfer to work under someone else.