[Magdalen] Wet and windy

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 11:28:15 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/26/2016 2:07:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

Sometime  you should do the Canadian side of Lake Superior.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've always had this desire to see Lake Nipigon, to the north of
Lake Superior.  It is so large that it has been referred to as the  sixth
Great Lake.  The Nipigon River that comes out of the south end of  the
Lake is the major river tributary emptying into Superior.

CNN has busy tracks at the south edge of Nipigon, and there used  to
be passenger service on that route, but I don't think any more.

David Strang.