[Magdalen] For Roger

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 12:17:35 UTC 2016

Judy,
Thanks,  obviously I don't know it either.  Having passes through Grand Rapids MN yesterday I double-checked that the booking is for Grand Rapids, MI.  Don't want to be in the wrong place :-)  I will be at the Comfort Suites South, 7644 Caterpillar Court SW and my cell phone number is 312-480-8128.
Roger