[Magdalen] Help, please.

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 12:24:01 UTC 2016

She may well be acting like this because she used to be more on a level with you before your former boss left.  As a result she could be feeling uncertain and wants to bolster her position in her own eyes by treating you in this way.  The problem is her ans she doesn't have enough experience, insight or confidence to be able to do waht is right and effective - praise you more.
Roger

    On Tuesday, 26 April 2016, 4:27, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

 >>>Employers need to realize that taking care of employees and making tghem feel valued is actually good for productivity and is cost effective.
Roger<<<

True, but it's not my employer that's the problem.  It's my immediate, very new and very fresh supervisor who treats me like an unruly child and leaves me feeling demoralised each and every day.  I will be meeting with her boss, our division chief, soon, to request the ungrantable (I think), a transfer to work under someone else.