[Magdalen] Marcy again

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:49:49 UTC 2016

Keeping you and Marcy in my thoughts and prayers, Jim.

I was just studying these words from Adrienne Rich:

"There is also a difficult and dangerous walking on the ice as we try to
find language and images for a consciousness we are just coming into
and with little in the past to support us".

It seems to me that you are walking far out on the ice right now: but not
alone. We are here and even if you fall, we won't let you sink.

Sally