[Magdalen] Superior North Shore - help please

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 18:06:26 UTC 2016

In a message dated 4/27/2016 12:36:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
canplum at gmail.com writes:

Ha ha if  you got to Houghton you may catch my brother the Park Ranger!   He
leaves for the Isle of Royal for May 1st.  Not really wish I could  find the
time to go visit him. myself.  The scenery is  great.>>>>>>>>>

Isle Royale is a place I'd intended to visit in my younger yeas, but  did
not make the time.  The route from Minneapolis to Europe tends to  go
right over the island, so I've seen it from the air a few times.

There is a small hotel there seasonally, with a restaurant.

Isle Royale is much nearer the Minnesota shore than the
Michigan shore, but it belongs to Michigan.

There are few places where you can stand on an island in a lake
on an island in a lake.

David Strang.