[Magdalen] WI-13 & MI-28

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 28 00:39:20 UTC 2016

Thanks for the detail. They're great for bicycles because the grades aren't steep and it's safer keeping them off the highway.  We have some in the UK, particularly England, but generally not that long.  I noticed a similar trail up the North Shore yesterday - not an old railroad track but at least it provided a safer route for cyclists.
Roger