[Magdalen] Prayer request (allergies + ).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 29 03:53:12 UTC 2016

>>>You aren't so very far, I think, from the San Joaquin Valley and all  that
"Valley Fever" trouble (coccidioidomycosis), especially if there is a
strong
wind from the east.
It's a thought, anyway.<<<

As the crow flies, true, but there is a mountain range in between.  Not a tall one, but certainly a wide one.  And I will certainly not deny that air at high velocities can do wondrous things.  But please remember where Salinas is.  We aren't called the Salad Bowl of the World for nothing.  And, I both live and work within spittin' (hackin') distance of constantly plowed, planted, and harvested ag fields.  Many a time, driving to and from work, I've had to play the "sand storm" thing and drive with no knowledge of what's in front of me, the dirt's that thick at times.  If we're sick, it's our own doing.