[Magdalen] For Lynn

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 30 21:01:36 UTC 2016

I'd be mighty angry if the organist agreed to play all the verses and then did not.
I am grateful that St. John Vianney tended to sing many vss. I would program vss being omitted and we did omit an entire hymn in the interest of common sense. I see the National Cathedral does the same thing when there is no more Communion to be distributed after the anthem.

Mother Egregia has a special ruler for such infractions ( she "borrowed" it from a well known specialty museum in Nuremburg.)

Joe