[Magdalen] Dem convention

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 02:05:00 UTC 2016

It may be--the name seems right--but it doesn't contain the idea that this
was never supposed to be a serious bid for the presidency.  Maybe I just
misread or misunderstood what it said. Also, I thought the woman had worked
for Trump, rather than Bush.  No matter...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us
guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” - Dietrich
Bonhoeffer*