[Magdalen] Hornets

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:35:00 UTC 2016

No, no--I don't think he'd had a bad reaction to Benadryl before. I'm not sure he'd even had it before. And that reaction was because of his ADD.
He'd been given the Zyrtec the day before, which would explain the delay and the reason it was getting worse.
Anyway, they're going to try to figure it out for future reference. And there will not be any more Benadryl!