[Magdalen] Grrr....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 03:12:41 UTC 2016

I can imagine how that must have made you feel, and you did gud, not
getting caught up in this.  I play in a group, and sometimes I just wish I
could go home due to some attitudes, but of course I don't.

Maybe the positive vibes in your opus will exercise a positive change in
these people.  You never know.

And of course the best revenge (bad word! Slap the hand!) would be to
create a few hundred pieces identical to that one.  So one day they'll be
showing off their new wonderful thing, and another person will go, "Oh! You
mean, like THIS?" And pull out the same thing. "And we liked it so much we
gave one to our daughters too. Hey, Meghan!  Amber! Caroline! Dottie! Liz!
Felicity! Georgia! Show these nice people your jewelry!" And the girls all
hold up their own ...

Ah, but vengeance is not nice.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford