[Magdalen] humility

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:28:46 UTC 2016

One small correction, Jim. The woman is a Moslem from Mozambique, and she was brought in as an advisor to the Pope. Her name is Gabriella, and little Brother Leo calls her "Gabby."
The cardinals were shown flipping out when they found out that she was a) a woman (Their birettas flew off), and b) a Moslem! (Their heads flew off!)