[Magdalen] Election Day

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:44:36 UTC 2016

Good on you for preserving to vote!!
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2016, at 3:51 AM, Sally Davies <sally.davies at gmail.com> wrote:

Back from a two hour wait in the cold gusty wind and intermittent rain, to
vote in the Local Govt elections. Our city is one of three big metros that
might kick out the ruling party...turnout strong despite the weather and
the high proportion of elderly in our ward.

Many of whom did not take advantage of the two days for Special and were
being helped to the front....Oh well. Every vote matters!

Elsewhere in the Eastern Cape the bad weather might be a big deterrent
factor....

It is taking a while to warm up again!!

Sally D, typing with inky thumb