[Magdalen] Grrr....

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 14:47:16 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/2/2016 11:13:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

I can  imagine how that must have made you feel, and you did gud, not
getting  caught up in this.  I play in a group, and sometimes I just wish  I
could go home due to some attitudes, but of course I  don't.>>>>>>>>>>>

I sang in choir and chant schola for the Tridentine Latin Riters for 25
years,
from the rear gallery, fortunately.  I did so because it is some of  the
very
best choral music on earth, and because the stuff is fun to sing.

I certainly didn't sing there because I had a common political cause  with
the rank and file members down in the nave.  Had those people known  what
a wild-eyed liberal I am, they would have prepared the tar and  feathers.
Up in the rear gallery I was in a separate musical world and avoided  any
other contacts.

David S.