[Magdalen] a slightly paranoid afternoon

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:33:06 UTC 2016

I've been claiming for several months now that the Republican
nominee sounds nuts, possibly demented. (He don't need no steenkin'
filters.) This morning I noticed the press was really piling on now, and
it's early (I didn't expect the pile-on to begin before late
September/early October).

In the back of my mind, I've also wondered if he's engineering a
shake-down, as in "Buy me out, Koch Brothers." And a buddy retired from the
Washington Post just emailed me and said that's being discussed.
-M, paranoid, psychic or both