[Magdalen] a slightly paranoid afternoon

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:47:45 UTC 2016

My mom texted me to point out that my boss, HPE CEO Meg Whitman
(erstwhile Chris Christie supporter; Republican candidate for
California governor) has made a strong statement saying she'll vote
for Hillary Clinton even though Meg is a "proud Republican."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA