[Magdalen] More screws definitely seem to be coming loose...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 3 20:08:42 UTC 2016

>>>I subscribe to the Twitterfeed FloridaMan, which features stories like this
(although animal cruelty doesn't generally figure into the stories ... if
they did, I'd unsubscribe). I was particularly appalled that he did this in
front of his children.<<<

I agree.  And what boggles me (with what little I know) is that, even though I know the dear bird wasn't a huge thing, she still had to be of enough weight to make it so that that bastard had to really slam her HARD against the ground to sustain such life-ending injuries.