[Magdalen] Trump to back out?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 03:03:32 UTC 2016

In a message dated 8/3/2016 10:45:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

The  Donald defeated at the polls and in the electoral college is alot  less
scary to me than The Donald pushed aside by the system his supporters

I certainly don't want to give the impression that I HOPE he bails  out
of the race.  I just hope there is enough awareness by all this  fuss
by uncommitted voters that he is to be stopped - to lose the  election.

If a substitute (ANY substitute!) were to be chosen because Trump
had bailed out of the race, Hilary would probably have more of a run
for the money than with a discredited Trump.

David S.