[Magdalen] a slightly paranoid afternoon

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:04:55 UTC 2016

I'm sure he's as mad as a hatter with method. He will probably still be the
candidate in November but one without the support of the Republican
hierarchy. He doesn't want them to have any power  and regards them as
greater obstacles than Hillary. So by one means or another he will
embarrass them.

He thinks he's largely won his case against the Democrats. It's the
Republicans he must destroy.

Tony

--
The Rev. Tony Clavier
Vicar: St. Thomas' Episcopal Church, Glen Carbon IL