[Magdalen] Through it all... (was Dem conv).

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Aug 4 15:59:27 UTC 2016

I know this was a while ago -- but the way I heard it, was that he (Trump)
called Bill Clinton (not the other way around) to ask for advice about
whether he should consider running.  Bill Clinton advised him to go ahead.
I bet Clinton was rubbing his hands together in glee after that call.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu