[Magdalen] a slightly paranoid afternoon

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 4 16:06:25 UTC 2016

On 04/08/2016 03:35, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> I do too.  I guess it's the Christian in all of us that wants what remains of the GOP to survive and grow again into what it's meant to be:  a viable, equal, partner in governing.

I think that is important to democracy (and the same would apply if it
were the Democrats in disarray), but it also relies on the Members of
Congress accepting their responsibility to consider presidential
proposals and not to simply block them.  I notice that Tea Partiers in
KS were roundly defeated this week, including one of the prime blockers
losing his primary for the House.

Roger